With the HPS III-MH multi-tip concept EWIKON offers the most advanced and easy-to-maintain solution for direct side gating. A variety of nozzle versions, sizes and gating options allows a perfect adaption to different mould layouts and facilitates the design of compact multi-cavity moulds for the medical industry, the packaging industry or for the production of technical parts.
Your advantages when using EWIKON side gating systems
- Exceptional gating point quality due to direct gating on part surface
- Very even temperature profile
- Reduced mould costs
- Unmatched ease of maintenance, minimised downtimes
- Reduced residence time and pressure loss
Tip insert exchange made easy
Its innovative tip exchange technology makes the HPS III-MH nozzle the most maintenance-friendly solution for direct side gating. The tip inserts are inserted from the parting line of the mould in the last assembly step after installing the nozzle body and can be exchanged just as easily in case of maintenance without dismantling the mould.
- Remove clamping cover
- Lift tip insert out of the mould insert and replace
- 90° gating
- 60° gating
Advantage: The gating point can be positioned closer to the location of the inner core. Thus, a core deflection caused by the melt pressure can be avoided when moulding slim, thin-walled tubular parts.
- 0° gating
Advantage: The gating point can be placed in direct proximity to the part’s vertical contours, for example on flanges.
HPS III-MH111 nozzle for side gating
- For direct side gating.
- Particularly slim version for the production of pipettes.
- Use with adapter nozzle.
- Maximum shot weight 10 g per gate.
Go directly to main catalogue chapter: